I kind of went speechless this week here on the blog. While I had nothing to say, there were others who were making up for it and posting all kinds of fabulousness.
I am going to be busy today getting ready for Easter tomorrow, filling eggs to prepare for an egg hunt in the yard for the kids, putting 2 baskets together for the Easter Bunny to deliver, and making a yummy ham dinner with baked mashed potatoes on the side. And maybe some homemade bread.
I hope you have a lovely holiday weekend with your family!
- Why I’m Glad I Didn’t Kill Myself
- Clear Your Clutter By Organizing 15 Minutes At A Time
- 20 Reasons I Love a Tiny House
- Easy Kids Easter Crafts
- Frugality Builds Character
- 5 Foundations of Personal Finance #2: Earn With Contentment
- Vegetarian Crock Pot Recipes
- No Guilt
- 3 Easy Ways To Garden With Your Kids