Well, it’s been a fun week. With the birthday and hubby arriving on vacation this week, it’s been action packed and fun filled. And now that hubby is here to help with the kids, a wee bit more relaxing and vacation-like for me
Here is some fabulous reading I discovered around the web this week
From The Money Life Network
- My Theory On 0% Financing from Sense To Save
- The Last Taboo: A Journey From Silence To Truth from My Investing Blog
- Another Stimulus Check? Maybe. But Why Not Just Create Your Own? from Bible Money Matters
- Frugal Vacations – Weekend Getaways That Don’t Break The Budget from Prime Time Money
- Give The Gift Of Stock from Milk Your Money
- Recession Or Not – The Challenge The Fed And Our Economy Has
from Free From Broke
And From My Reader
- Creativity Extravaganza: 30 Tips, Tools and Resources – Just what the title says. Check it out!
- Extreme Frugality: Choices It’s very important to remind yourself of why you’re being frugal and what your goals are.
- Beginner’s Guide To Being Decisive – I liked this post even though I’m already a pretty decisive person. It’s got some great pointers for those that are less than confident in their decision making.
- Teaching My Kids About Money: The Perfect Opportunity – Alison is always straight to the point and I like that she’s taken note to step back and let her son make his own choices and mistakes.
- Guide To The Sleeping Pill Portfolio – Good stuff here from Mike.
- Seven Benefits Of Imperfection – Everything about this post made me nod my head. An inspirational post for those of us less than perfect people. Oh, wait. That’s all of us. Go read it!
- WWYW, PWYP, TITWTBHG – yes, that’s really the title. Go see what it means and then make your own!
- Top 10 Tips For Frugal Skincare – an excellent list and some great ideas!
- Five Hidden Benefits To Financial Pessimism – this is my hubby through and through. Mr. Doomsday comes in handy for financial preparedness.
- How To Be a Social Downer – pretty funny!
- Detatching From Material Possessions a Sign of Emotional And Financial Maturity – I like it. I like it a lot.
- Single Step Personal Finance Challenge – I love this concept and have to come up with one when I am back home to think about it more.
- 101 Dirt Cheap Ways To Enjoy Yourself – go have fun and don’t bust the budget while doing it!